Alice (Aspindale) Wilcock
- Born: 5 Apr 1815, St. Chad's Chapel, South Hill, Chorley 134
- Christened: 5 Apr 1815, St Chad's Chapel, South Hill, Chorley.
- Marriage (1): Henry Aspindale on 21 Sep 1842 in St. Andrew's, Leyland, Lancs. 133
- Marriage (2): Henry Whittle on 3 Jun 1861 in St. Gregory's Chapel, Chorley 137
- Died: Abt 1889 aged about 74
The 1861 census has Alice Aspindall (sp) farming 84 acres with two labourers. She is listed as a widow. Alice married Henry Whittle in 1861 and most of the children show up on 1871 census under the name Aspinall, living with the Whittle's on Spout House Farm (86acres). On the marriage certificate she signs with a "mark", indicating illiterate.
Alice married Henry Aspindale on 21 Sep 1842 in St. Andrew's, Leyland, Lancs..133 (Henry Aspindale was born in 1808 in Rufford, Lancs and died in 1858.)
Alice next married Henry Whittle, son of Richard Whittle and Unknown, on 3 Jun 1861 in St. Gregory's Chapel, Chorley.137 (Henry Whittle was born about 1823 in Brindle, Lancashire 136 and died about 1909.)