- Born: 7 Jan 1811, Wheelton, Lancashire 32
- Marriage (1): Elizabeth Spencer on 7 Apr 1853 in St Mary And St John, Southworth, Samlesbury
- Marriage (2): Ann Dorothy (Collier/Wilcock) Mortimer on 6 Mar 1859 in St. Mary's, Euxton 23
- Died: 18 Dec 1886, Euxton, Chorley, Lancashire aged 75 29
- Buried: St . Mary's Euxton
Thomas was a farmer of 40 acres, called Boarded Barn Farm, Euxton.
He lived at Boarded Barn farm, Whinney Lane farm and Nixon's Hillock farm.
In 1851 census he was at Boarded Barn with father Michael and Thomas 's 21 year old son Michael. Although there was a previous marriage, the date for it does not allow for a 21 year old son.
Thomas married Elizabeth Spencer, daughter of John Spencer and Unknown, on 7 Apr 1853 in St Mary And St John, Southworth, Samlesbury. (Elizabeth Spencer was born about 1810.)
Thomas next married Ann Dorothy (Collier/Wilcock) Mortimer, daughter of John Mortimer and Ann (Mortimer) Lloyd, on 6 Mar 1859 in St. Mary's, Euxton.23 (Ann Dorothy (Collier/Wilcock) Mortimer was born in 1825 in Much Hoole, Lancashire, died on 7 Sep 1890 in Euxton, Chorley, Lancashire 29 and was buried on 10 Sep 1890 in St. Mary's, Euxton, Lancashire.)